birthday prayer for a brother in christ

On your birthday I thank God that He made you. Happy birthday to you.


Pin On Djmamalornie Birthday

Your love wherever they go.

. Be a reflection to others of your love for Christ. Walk near him oh God. You have always been there for me and I cant express how precious you are to my heart.

You have brought so much happiness laughter and wisdom into our life. You are a perfect model of Gods gift to the world. Birthday Prayer For A Boy Dear Father thank You for this special day that You chose to be the birthday of this dear child.

Birthday Blessing for Protection and Strength. Unknown I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older and that you find comfort in Gods love for you. 161 Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother with Celebration Surprise Ideas.

I pray that the grace of God that has brought you this far will never depart from you. Make a way for them where there is no way. Jehovah Rapha my Healer please bring good health to my brother.

Oh Lord how we rejoice to see him growing up day by day and reaching another milestone in his young life. Give them the courage to follow in your light and feel. Dear Lord please protect and guide name as they.

Thank you for giving us each other please protect and keep him. Fill their heart and soul with Your favor and peace. May the road rise to meet you May the wind be always at your back May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home.

May the divine anointing on your life continue to propel you towards a destiny of prosperity and ripe old age. Have a blessed birthday. In Jesus name Amen.

As he gets older grant him a strong body and spirit. Thank You for giving them another year. Heavenly Father Please bless name for today is hisher birthday.

Have a Happy Happy Birthday. As we celebrate with you see all your wishes coming to pass. As his mind ages bring wisdom and strength to his thoughts.

-Unknown I said a prayer for you today And know God must have heard. May the Almighty grant all your hearts desires remain the way you are. May your day be filled with Gods blessings love and happiness.

Today I pray that you will be visited specially by an Angel that will deliver the good news that will turn your life. God is above us and he has given you to me. Happy birthday dearest brother in Christ.

Stand up lay your hands on the birthday persons head or shoulders. May God hold you in the palm of his hand. Oh dear today is your birthday and nothing can be merrier.

The beauty of today is the fact that you are alive to celebrate it. Say one of the birthday prayers or scripture blessings below. Its another birthday of Gods grace and mercy.

Birthday prayer for a brother or sister Dear Father I pray for my brothersister as heshe celebrates his birthday today. I just cant imagine how I can live without you. Brother life with you is the happiest.

Wishing you many blessings on your special day. Happy birthday to my only brother who I call my boyfriend. Birthday Greetings For A Brother In Christ Birthday Prayers for my Brother.

God gives God takes and He has given you another year in His endless grace but takes away all that will ever bring sorrow. Lord You scheduled every day of his life from before he was born and have watched over him. May you never lack the good things of life.

I wish the very best birthday to the person I am more than proud to exalt as a sisterbrother in Christ. Healing In Body And Spirit For My Brother Loving Lord I thank You for my brother. I love you so much.

May they thrive in God-given success this year. May the love of Christ keep you going every day. Continues along the path youve chosen for them.

I am blessed to have them in my life. Happy birthday to the worlds best brother. I pray that may you live to celebrate many.

May your day be filled with Gods blessings love and happiness. May Gods wonderful and everlasting love always be with you. Happy Birthday prayer to you brother.

May Gods wonderful and everlasting love always be with you. Please fill his heart with such happy memories fill his day with fun and laughter and his mind with hope for the future. You are a perfect model of Gods gift to the world.

Religious and Spiritual Birthday Wishes for Your Brother 1. On your birthday I pray that you feel His presence working in your life and that you are filled with the wonder and glory of Gods unfailing love for you. I felt the answer in my heart.

May Gods wonderful and everlasting love always be with you. May you see your childrens children. May you be poor in misfortune Rich in blessings May you know nothing but happiness From this day forward.

You are the brightest part of my life. I love him dearly but Lord I know that You care for him so much more that I ever could for Your whole nature is bathed and brimming with perfect Love and deep Compassion. Surround him in Your blessings so he may flourish in Your kingdom.

Cute Birthday Prayers for My Brother. You came into my life and made everything brighter than ever. Then bless the person.

Birthday Prayers for my Brother Dear brother may you never see sorrow in your life. Shower him in good health and a restored being. Doors of good things are open unto you.

Birthday Prayers for my Brother Dear brother may you never see sorrow in your life. May God be with you and bless you. You can say I bless you or you are blessed in the name of God in the name of Jesus in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit Birthday Prayers.

I love you so much. Birthday Prayer For a Brother Oh Lord thank You for my brother on their birthday. May it be pleasing to God.


Pin On Birthday Prayer


Pin On Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends Him Sister Daughter Son


Pin On Happy Birthday


Pin On 2014 God Is In Control


Bless You Happy Birthday Prayer Blessed Birthday Wishes Birthday Blessings


Pin On Birthday Stuff


Pin On Projects To Try


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Birthday Prayers


Birthday Words11 Gif Photo By Ladyfire Happy Birthday Brother Happy Birthday Pastor Happy Birthday Fun


Pin On Christian Birthday Wishes


Pin On Happy Birthday


Pin On Birthday


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Custom Card Diva


Pin On The Moon


Pin On A Birthday Prayer


Pin On Words Of Wisdom

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel